Here is a helpful list you should consider to include in your Record Book for regulatory and maintenance needs.
- In Lieu of an FCC License – Post and keep a copy of the Authorization to operate on the Public Safety frequencies granted by the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ).
- A copy Test Results (annual) demonstrating compliance to the local indoor coverage requirements.
- A Station Log identifying dates and pertinent details of any maintenance performed along with the name and address of the technician who did the work.
Recommended Additional Items:
- Benchmark Test Data – (made prior to installing your indoor coverage system).
- Pictures of the skyline from your rooftop. (note: shadowing can be caused by new construction.)
- Floor plans identifying the equipment and antenna locations and the cable routing for the DAS.
- Detailed equipment and material list including Manufacturer Specifications and Warranty Data – (provided by supplier).
Keeping good records will make it much easier to stay in compliance and is extremely helpful for long term maintenance.